Construction engineer/architect/construction technician as project manager (m/f/d)
At ASB GlassFloor, we are proud to have developed the most advanced sports and event flooring system in the world and are on a path to permanently change the future of indoor sports.
Become a part of the change and be inspired by our ingenious projects and events all over the world! You can expect exciting tasks in an international company with a product that the world has never seen before.
With immediate effect we are looking for You at our location in Stein an der Traun as a Project Manager who has experience and previously held roles as either construction engineer/architect/construction technician.
Your tasks with us
- Planning, coordination and control of projects and customer orders.
- Creation of schedules and flowcharts.
- Leadership of assigned projects and guidance of the project design and install team.
- Communication, information and coordination with project participants throughout the course of the project.
- Technical and scheduling coordination of the construction sites.
- Maintain an oversight on all technical aspects of each project, and ensure the project team have a clear and consistent understanding of technical deliverables.
- Interface management with all program and project participants internally and externally.
- Ensuring project timelines and budgets are central to decision making during the coordination and management phase.
- Responsible control of project budgets.
- Further development of existing products with regard to quality management procedures.
- Ensure high standards of health and safety are consistently maintained.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed studies in the field of construction management, civil engineering, architecture or qualified construction engineering training (master craftsman, technician).
- Professional in planning and implementation of projects in the construction industry and construction project management.
- Knowledge in the use of 3D CAD programs, especially SolidWorks (would be an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer you
- The chance to add sustainable value to indoor sports worldwide.
- Access to international professional sports, sports events and personalities.
- A permanent full-time position.
- Varied tasks with a high level of personal responsibility.
- Working at eye level and respectful cooperation are our top priorities.
- A collegial and professional working environment in a highly motivated team.
- Concise communication channels and fast decision-making processes.
- An attractive salary with corresponding social benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Possibility for mobile working.
- Company pension plan.
If you recognize yourself in this position and would like to work in a family team, we would be happy to get to know you. You can send your application documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org